Training for Your Organization
Schools, Law Enforcement, Healthcare Professionals, and other organizations (in Douglas County): Contact the Human Trafficking task force via Up2UsNow. Here is a brief description of services offered by the task force:
- Training to UCC Truck Driving School Students using the Truckers Against Trafficking curriculum
- Education for UCC Nursing, Dental Assistant and Paramedic students on risk factors and signs of human trafficking
- Training for law enforcement officers, security officers and advocates on signs of human trafficking and resources
- Community awareness events
- Training to medical providers and office staff
Contact Up2UsNow for training opportunities – http://up2usnow.org/
Violence Prevention Specialist for Up2Us Now
Child Abuse Prevention Coalition and Mercy Foundation.
541-677-6531 or email: marionkotowski (at) chiwest (dot) com.
Other Training and Awareness Material for Professionals:
Serving Human Trafficking Victims: An Introduction for Domestic Violence Organizations | National Human Trafficking Hotline
Human Trafficking Awareness for Mental Health Professionals | National Human Trafficking Hotline