Words without action will not accomplish much! Here are some things you can do to help:
- Help spread awareness on social media and by word of mouth. Let everyone know the dangers are real and that they can help.
- Learn the warning signs to look out for and they keep your eyes wide open. Read some handouts to educate yourself.
- Watch a video to learn more about human trafficking.
- Join a group or organization that is passionate about working to end human trafficking.
- Attend local events and be sure to invite your friends and family.
- If you don’t have time to join, consider a financial contribution to empower and equip the people who are being the hands and feet of change.
Consider visiting the action page of other organizations like the:
Polaris Project – https://polarisproject.org/action